College Students and Waitress Badly Burned in Restaurant Fire

Description:Warning: The contents of this video may be considered graphic. Two college students were sitting in a barbeque restaurant in China celebrating the start of the school year when everything went wrong. Unfortunately, while a waitress was fueling up a heat tank, a fire was set off and burned all three people. The female patron got the worst of the exp..(more)

Warning: The contents of this video may be considered graphic. Two college students were sitting in a barbeque restaurant in China celebrating the start of the school year when everything went wrong. Unfortunately, while a waitress was fueling up a heat tank, a fire was set off and burned all three people. The female patron got the worst of the explosion as she was lit on fire for several moments before her friend was able to put out the flames.

Category:Amateur & Other

Added:2 years ago

0 likes, 0 dislikes

Link:

Embed / Iframe code:

Make your selection, copy and paste the embed code above.

Standart sizes: Custom size:

What is the problem?

Please do not abuse this section. The videos ,which are on investigate list, are manually checked by editor.

Security code:(is not case-sensitive) can't read

  • File
  • Quality
  • Screen Size
  • Filesize (Byte)
  • Bitrate (Kbit/s)
  • Audio (Kbit/s)
  • Download
  • video480.mp4
  • 480p
  • 852x480
  • 14224028
  • 1280
  • 96
  • Rtsp
  • video300.mp4
  • 300p
  • 532x300
  • 6456757
  • 581
  • 64
  • Rtsp
  • mobile.3gp
  • 144p
  • 176x144
  • 2760303
  • 247
  • 32
  • Rtsp | Http

The download of mp4 videos on http protocols are disabled currently.

Write a comment

Comment:

at least 10 characters, up to 400 characters

400 characters remaining

Security code:

(is not case-sensitive) can't read